Monday, May 25, 2009

How to make an own character // Saját figura kidolgozása

When I want to draw a special animal like a small blue tit first I look for photos for it.
After sawing some photo of the animal I do some loose sketches.

Ha valamilyen picit speciálisabb állatot szeretnék rajzolni, például egy cinkét, akkor először fotókat keresek róla.
Miután a fotókat megnéztem, készítek néhány laza vázlatot.

If I draw the animal and keep the important details in my mind I can use it to do an own character.
Ha megrajzolok egy állatot és megjegyzem a fontosabb jellemzőit és részleteit, utána már fel tudom ezt használni egy saját figura megrajzolásánál.

8 comments:

linda said...

Wow - thanks for the tips...your art is wonderful and inspirational! I hope to learn more and more each day!

Richard said...

Egy kicsi segitelek: www.birdforum.net

irisz said...

nahát!! nagyon szépen köszönöm, ez remek!

Jess said...

It's lovely and I love the way you've made the shape even rounder!x

Mandy van Goeije (journalicious.nl) said...

Thank you...that's a good advice.

I've been trying to learn to draw from other illustrator's drawings...i even tried some of your drawings...and even though they look nice, they miss the soul you and the other illustrators put into it. I have learnt some techniques from doing this, but now it's time to move on and develop my own style...so this post is very helpful in my quest for learning how to draw! Thank you!

ELLA ELVIANA said...

ehhe, thanks alot! ^_^

*·.·´¯`·.·* Vivi *·.·´¯`·.·* said...

I think you're so talented! Love everything you do!

el gran pablinew said...

Hermoso pajarito
lovely little bird :D