Thursday, May 03, 2007

Pencils // Cerkák

I usually use hard (HB) pencils to draw the lines before painting. The best type of these the souvenir pencils, they look fancy, and you don't really mind if it get short in very short time.
It is nice light and does not smear the paper as I draw. After that I paint the outlines, or just draw it with quill it is very easy to erase the pencil. Most of the times I just leave the pencil lines if it looks nice, and there are cases when I don't use any other medium for the outlines, leave the pencil, like on the picture below.
When I draw studies the softer pencils are lot better, like 6 - 7 or 8B.
A festett képek előrajzolásához kemény hábés cerkát használok. A legjobbak egyébként a reklám / szuvenir ceruzák erre, mert színesek, viccesek, és nem annyira fájdalmas látni h. milyen mértékben megy össze. :)
A kemény cerka itt azért jó, mert nagyon halványan lehet vele rajzolni, nem maszatolódik, és ha ráfestek vagy ráhúzom a körvonalakat tustollal, utána jól kiradírozható. Legtöbbször rajta hagyom a cerka vonalakat is a képen, szeretem őket. És van olyan is, h. nem is húzom ki mással a körvonalat, marad a cerka, mint a fenti képen is. Ehhez azért érdemes elővenni egy puhább ceruzát, ha pedig tanulmányrajzot készítek, akkor természetesen a hattól nyolc bés cerkák kerülnek elő. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I just found your blog today, it's great, I look forward to more of your secrets! I've never really known how to stretch watercolour paper, I'll try that out. Thanks for doing this.

cheers,

Dave

Anonymous said...

It was through your blog that I first became aware of Illustration Friday. I am a frequent visitor now (and participant), and I really admire your work. This is a wonderful idea, to share your materials, techniques and tips, it is much appreciated.

Thank you!

shadows and clouds said...

how nice that you put up this blog too, it really is interesting! have a good day :)

pazzo dei pazzi said...

Várom a továbbiakat.÷)

irisz said...

igyekszem nagyon! hamarosan lesz új bejegyzés!

Anonymous said...

Várom nagyon.Bár elakadtam a festéssel.÷(